Actor Irrfan Khan died of cancer on April 29, 2020, leaving behind his wife Sutapa Sikder and sons Babil Khan and Ayan Khan.
Sutapa Sikdar wiki, bio and family details
|Full name||Sutapa Sikdar|
|Profession||Filmmaker, dialogue writer, screenwriter|
|Physical statistics and more|
|He height (approx.)||In centimeters– 158 cm.
In meters– 1.58 m
Feet in inches– 5 '2'
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms– 65 kg
In pounds– 143 lbs
|birth date||Don't know|
|Age (as of 2018)||Don't know|
|Place of birth||Delhi, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi|
|College College / Institute||National School Drama Drama (NSD), New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Course of acting|
|Debut||Film as a screenwriter: Khamoshi: The Musical (1996)
TV as screenplay writer: Banegi Apni Baat (1993)
|Interests and hobbies||Cooking, watching TV|
|Boys, affairs and more|
|Matters / Boyfriends||Irrfan Khan|
|Wedding date||February 23, 1995|
|Children||Sons– Ayan Khan, Babil Khan
|mother father||Father– Name not known
Mother– Name not known
|Siblings||Brother– Didn't know
Sister– Didn't know
- She was born into an Assamese Hindu family in Delhi.
- She and her husband / Bollywood actor- Irrfan Khan graduated from National School Drama Drama together.
- After graduating, the two had a fierce decision not to get married until they found some employment in the industry.
- In 1993, Irrfan Khan starred in the popular TV series 0f – & # 39; Banegi got a chance to act in Apni Baat & # 39 ;, in which his wife Sutapa was a screenwriter.
- Irfan was so curious about the story and screenplay that he rewrote about 11 episodes of the show to his wife.
- ‘Khamoshi: Musical,‘ Supari ’, Shabad’ and ‘Kahani’ are some examples of his screenplay work.
- In 2015, she made her filmmaker debut with Madari, a socio-thriller starring her husband Irrfan Khan.
The post Sutapa Sikdar (Actor Irrfan Khan's Wife) wiki, bio, photos, gender and unknown facts appeared first on TheNewsCrunch.