Labor card Bihar is applicable and its benefits, to know full details, read this article till the end. We have applied all the information related to Labor Card Bihar apply online.
If you are a worker and want to create a labor card, this information is for you. In this information, we have given complete guide on creating Bihar Labor Card. If you have this information, you can apply for a labor force card yourself.
What is a LaborCard in Bihar?
Labor card is a card given by the government to the workers of Bihar. As a result, only the workers will benefit from all labor schemes.
The Bihar government is providing this labor card only to the laborers of Bihar. We have provided all information regarding this. Such as how you apply, what the process will be and its benefits.
If you are an activist, you will receive annual financial support from the Government of Bihar in your bank account. To make this card, the Bihar government has provided two ways for the people.
One is online offline, and the other is offline offline. People can submit their application both online and online. Let us know what is the benefit of Labor card Bihar for labor.
All plans and information related to Bihar.
LaborCard benefits in Bihar
You may have heard of LaborCard, but you may not be aware of its benefits. Here we have given all the benefits of Bihar labor card. You can learn about it here. If you make a labor card, you get all these benefits too.
- 2000 thousand rupees for house repairs
- 3500 Rs to buy a bicycle
- 15000 rupees for buying equipment
- The benefit of death is Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 400,000 million.
- Financial assistance for cremation 5000
- Maternity benefits
- Financial support for marriage up to 50000
- Family pension
- Cash prize
- Educational assistance
- Medical assistance
Having the Labor card of the Bihar government will give you all these benefits. The labor money is sent directly to his bank account. Let's know who can apply for this card.
Who can apply for a LaborCard in Bihar?
We have discussed who can apply for Bihar's LaborCard. If you want to apply online application in Bihar labor card, you must qualify below.
One thing to keep in mind that only workers will get this card. If you are in the following type of labor, then you can apply for a labor card; Otherwise, you will not get a labor card in Bihar.
- Whose age ranges from 18 years to 60 years.
- Who is an Indian citizen.
- And who is a permanent citizen of Bihar
And you have to work like the list below –
- Unskilled workers are engaged in construction.
- Raj Mistri
- Assistant to Raj Mistry
- A worker engaged in the construction of a bridge dam
- Rolling driver
- Engaged in electrician construction.
- Floor / tile mechanical helper
- Center mechanics
- Get Grill Welding Mechanic
- One worker engaged in concrete mixing
- Women Construction Workers-Reza
- One worker is busy running modern construction equipment
- The watchman is at the construction site
- Plumber / fitter
- Workers are engaged in grinding stone bricks
- Temporary skilled worker is attached
- MGNREGA workers
All these workers can apply for Bihar Labor Card. This card is issued only after verification. If you are an activist, you will get this card.
And you must have proof that you can prove that you are a worker. For this, the government has said that the worker should have at least a certificate of work for 90 days, which the owner will sign.
We have told the application process; For this, you can apply both online offline and offline offline.
What documents are required for Bihar LaborCard?
To apply for LaborCard Bihar, you will need to provide the following documents. Let us know what kind of content is required for Bihar Labor Card application –
- Two passport size photo of the applicant
- Proof of Identity
- Age Certificate
- aadhar card
- Proof of 90-day work done by the employer
- PAN card
- Treasury currency / bank account
The applicant should have all these documents; Only then will the applicant be able to apply. Now know how these workers apply for a card.
How to apply for labor card Bihar?
There are two ways to apply for a labor card. One is to fill out an online form, and the other is to submit an offline offline form. We've talked about these two ways. In these two ways, you know how to apply for a LaborCard in Bihar.
How to Apply Online for Labor Card Bihar?
If you live in Bihar, you can fill out the online form for labor card. The process is that you should have all the above mentioned documents and qualifications. Then, after taking all of these documents, you have to go to the nearest CSC center.
In Bihar, laborline labor card is only implemented through CSC center. And not all people can apply for it online. If you would like to open your CSC center for free, then read this article.
This is the process of applying online for Bihar labor card. And now, know how you can apply for Bihar Ceramic Card offline offline. If you apply apply offline, then you can check the online offline application status of the description below.
How to Apply for Bihar Offline Fline Labor Card?
Now to apply for the Labor Card offline line in Bihar, you must first get the application form of this card. You can find the form at your nearest block office fee, and you can download it from below.
We have provided a link to the labor card application form pdf below, from which you can download the labor card form.
To apply for a laborline labor card in Bihar, you must follow the steps –
- First you download the form and print it.
- After that, fill out the form correctly; Don't make that mistake.
- Fill in your name, address, your family details.
- And attach all the documents that we mentioned above to all forms.
- After that, you go and submit this form to your block office fee.
- You can also submit this form to your district labor office.
- After this, an acknowledgment receipt will be issued.
- For field verification, the field officer will come to you and give them the correct answer.
- After a few days, your labor card will be created.
Labor card bihar application form pdf labor card bihar application form
This is the way to apply for a LaborCard in Bihar. If you have any questions, comment below and ask.
How to check the status of labor card application in Bihar?
If you apply nonlinear for a labor card, then you can also check checkline to find out its status. To do this, follow the steps below –
- First of all, you have to go to the page of the labor department of Bihar; Click here for that.
- After that, you will see the view registration option, click in it.
- Now another page will open where your mobile number and your Aadhaar number will be filled.
- After clicking on the show button, you will now be able to see the status of your Bihar labor card application.
- If your labor card is valid, you will be able to see.
- If you decline your application for any reason, you can view it there.
So this is all the information about Bihar's LaborCard. If you like this article, definitely share it with your friends so that many people will know about it.
The post LaborCard Bihar – LabCard Bihar Online Appliance (BOCW) appeared first on Go Digital Zone – Information to the public to the government.