Is Alpha Dog a real story? Jesse James Hollywood / Nicholas Markowitz’s Murder

0
331

'Alpha Dog' (2006), a movie about friendship, drugs and murder, written and directed by Nick Cassavetes. The film debuted in 2006 for the Sundance Film Festival, and was widely released in 2007. The film's central plot begins with Johnny Truelove (Emil Hirsch), who supplies drugs to his friends and others. As this business usually goes, both her friends and others are thankful for her. The plot is solved when Johnny decides to kidnap Zack (Anton Yelchin) so that his brother Jack pays the money to Johnny. It is not until things are good and fun. Legal officers get involved, Johnny gets panicked and, eventually, Zack is killed. After this Johnny's friends like Frankie (Justin Timberlake) are arrested.

The film has received little doubt about its 'children on drugs' marathon or pot trade and its strict, intrusive way of handing it over to the friends of politics. Violence, sex, rape and many more dopes are averse to this fog. This is not to say that movies dealing with drugs are not well received because there are definitely, 'requests for a dream' and 'trainspotting' that surprise you and inform you at the same time. Criticism may be the result of non-separation of characters to make them relevant in their actions, even if they are beyond the scope of one's immediate experience.

Is Alpha Dog the true story?

Yes, the film is based on the real-life murder of Nicholas Markowitz. The film and its many parallels shadow events that led to Markowitz's death. His half-brother Ben Markowitz lent money to Jesse James Hollywood, a community, sub-level drug dealer. Things got out of control when Nicholas was abducted as a way to get money back on the road. Although Nicholas was initially scared, several eye-witness reports confirm that he appeared to be quiet and having fun with his captors. He was also seen attending house parties with friends in Hollywood.

Hollywood believes Nicholas had no intention of harming and he wanted to let her go home. But the legal consequences, according to his friends, have confused Hollywood. As a result, Hollywood called Ryan Hoyt, who had paid Nicholas's assassination gun to pay Hollywood Hollywood money. Friends of Hollywood Lealwood walked the trail to an already excavated tomb where Nicholas's head was attacked with a shovel and he was shot dead. Soon the corpse was found, which led to the arrest of those involved. HollywoodLawood, who fled after the murder, was tracked down in Brazil five years later. The case report mentions many of these examples that eventually made their way into the film scenes.

'My Stolen Son: Nick Markowitz Story'

In 2010, Nicholas's mother, Suzanne Markowitz, published a book called 'My Stolen Son: The Nick Markowitz Story.' This book describes her journey through grief and suffering when she found out about the death of her son Nicholas. The result of what happened is that the book gained a lot of attention. In an interview with CBS News, following the publication of the book, she was asked how close 'Alpha Dog' was to drawing real events, in which she said:

"It's as close as they get without a right. There, of course, had to change names, cities, etc.; I'll give it a solid 90%, the remaining 10% were "Hollywood-Eyes." Added some exaggerations and scenes to dramatic effect, such as the Big Bar Fight scene, which never happened in real life. But the real story, in my opinion, was very close. And Sharon Stone did a fantastic job portraying my "rock bottom". It really was like that."

Susan Markowitz's attempt to immortalize her son through this bi-fictional novel is a way to portray that truth. It will also shed much light on how family members deal with the tragic death of their loved ones. Hollywood is serving a life sentence without parole.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here