IAY / PMAY – Indra Awas Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is the same scheme. If you're looking for IAY and PMAY list 2020, here's everything.
In this article, you will know all about IAY and PMAY plan details. People are looking for IAY and PMAY plan details. How to apply for that plan and how to check the list of those plans.
One of the most important initiatives I want to talk about is the Indra Awas Yojana. And that plan was named as the Prime Minister's Housing Plan, and both plans are the same; The beneficiary will receive the same benefits from the program. Read all the PM plans here.
What are IAY and PMAY?
The IYA, whose full form is the Indra Awas Yojana, was implemented by our previous Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi in 1985. This scheme will help the poor people across the country.
In this scheme, the central government will pay 80%, and 20% will fund the state government. But for the eastern state, the central government will pay 90%, and the state government will pay 10% of the total payment.
The Indira Awas Yojana scheme was changed by the Modi government and it was renamed as the Prime Minister Awas Yojana. There were many shortcomings in the Indira Awas Yojana which led to the change in this Indira Awas Yojana.
The CAG conducted this test in 2014, which revealed several shortcomings in the Indira Awas Yojana. Due to proper construction of houses, lack of transparency in selection of beneficiaries, low quality of house and technical supervision, etc., transformed Indira Awas Yojana into Prime Minister Awas Yojana.
According to the Prime Minister Awas Yojana, there is a plan to provide homes to all in rural India by 1 st. And the Ministerial Housing Scheme ૨૦૧ 1 has been implemented from April 1.
IAY / PMAY 2020 to 2021 new listing
If you are a BPL holder, you will get the benefit of the Prime Minister's Housing Scheme within 2022. And if you applied for the Ministerial Housing Scheme, the list of 2020-2021 is out. You can check that we have provided the complete information below.
We have provided information on how to apply online for the Prime Minister's Housing Scheme. If you would like to avail of the Prime Minister's Housing Scheme, follow the steps below and apply.
Let us know how you will check the list of Indira Awas Yojana and PM Awas Yojana. From 2020 to 2021, the government has issued a new list. So you can check whether you will get a house from the government in 2020 and 2021.
Prime Minister's Housing Scheme Rural Schedule 2020-2021
- First, you have to click here
- After that, a page will open where you will need to fill in your registration number if you apply online.
- If you did not apply the applied offline, you need to click in the advance search option.
- Where you can find your name by selecting the state, district, block, panchayat, scheme name, etc.
- If you are a BPL holder, you can verify your name with the BPL number, as we show in the photo.
- You can also find your name from your bank account number.
- And if you know you can also search with approved orders.
In this way, you can check your name in Indira Awas Yojana and Prime Minister Awas Yojana. IYA / PMAY You do not have to go to any government office to check the list. Using this method you can check your name checkline from home.
Who is eligible for the Minister's Plan?
The following is information on what you need to apply for in the Prime Minister's Housing Scheme (PMAY). If you have the following qualifications, then you can apply for PMAY.
- Households with non-adult members aged 16-59.
- There is no male in the female head and 16-59 year old family.
- A home that does not have many literate people in the house who are above 25 years of age.
- Home with disabled member and non-qualified adult member.
- A family in which the woman generates all the household income.
If you are in the BPL category, you do not need to apply. You can check your name in the list with your BPL number. And by 2022 all BPL holders will be given a home. The scheme includes ST, SC. And minorities have given more choice.
Apply online for the Prime Minister's Housing Scheme (PMAY) 2020 online
You can apply if you want to apply for a PM accommodation plan. For this you have to fill in the nonlinear form. There are two ways to fill this.
If you are living in a rural area, then you have to apply in the Prime Minister's Housing Scheme in rural. And if you are an urban citizen, you will need to apply to the Prime Minister's Housing Scheme Urban. The complete information is given below.
How To Apply For Prime Minister Housing Scheme Rural (PMAYG) In 2020?
If you live in a rural area, then you will not be able to apply online offline yourself. The practice of applying nonlinearity has changed in rural areas. Earlier, people could apply online for the Prime Minister's Housing Scheme from their home. But now you have to move to the nearest CSC, also known as Janseba Center.
Now the Prime Minister's Housing Scheme is applying from the rural CSC. Go to the CSC nearest you and ask them about it. If you want to open your own CSC in your village without investing money, then read this article. There we have discussed how to open CSC in your village. Make thousands of bucks a month with CSC.
How to apply for the Prime Minister's Housing Plan Urban (PMAYU) in 2020?
If you live in an urban area and would like to apply for PMAYU online, this article is for you.
Let's know how to apply for PMAYU –
- First, click here.
- Now PMAYU's .Facial page opens in which you click on Citizen Assessment.
- Click on Benefits under the other three components below
- After that, a page will open where you do not have a Aadhaar number, then fill in the Aadhaar number.
- Fill your name with it, and I agree tick the mark and last click on the check.
- If you are eligible, a form will then open.
- Fill out that form now and submit.
So this Urban Housing Scheme application was a nonlinear application process. If you have a problem, then ask in the comment below.
Post IAY / PMAY – How To Apply | Check Application Status Check List 2020 appeared first on Go Digital Zone – Information about the people.