SBI Net Banking: Internet banking is a fast, easy and secure way to manage your transactions. State Bank of India offers a wide range of services through internet banking. Undoubtedly, SBI is the best and largest bank in India, which is also making a big impact abroad.
Net Online With Net Banking, you can easily work for State Bank Bank home loans such as fund transfer, mobile bill, light bill payment, shopping online shopping.
What is SBI Net Banking?
Sline SBI stands for Internet Banking Service in State Bank of India. You can access your bank account from anywhere using the online SBI portal. Using SBI's Internet Banking Services, you perform a variety of banking transactions and activities using your laptop, desktop.
People using internet banking facilities through desktop / laptop have to go to Sline SBI Portal: www.onlinesbi.com. However, those who want to use SBI NetBanking services using a smartphone, tablet or any other device can download the app from State Bank anywhere.
Also read: https://moviescorner.in/canara-bank/
Procedure for net banking registration of Sline SBI step by step
- Visit www.retail.onlinesbi.com
- On the left side of the homepage (above), you should be able to see the "New User Registration / Activation" option (red in the picture below). Click on it. Please note that a pop-up will appear. If you have not applied for Net Banking at the branch and this is your first time registration, just click "OK".
- On the next page (shown below) you will need to provide details like account number, CIF number and branch code, which are available on the first page of your passbook. Also, enter your registered mobile number and select "Required Feature" from the drop-down. Don't forget to fill in the captcha text displayed in the box. Click "Submit".
- You will receive an "OTP" (one-time-password) on your registered mobile number. Enter it in the space provided and click "Confirm".
- I have the option "I have my ATM card (registration online without visiting the branch)" option and "Submit".
- Display your card number (printed on the front of your ATM card) and captcha code.
- Enter date of birth, place of birth and mobile number (registered) as per bank records.
- Click "Submit". You should now be able to use your SBI Net Banking facility.
Friends, in this article we have told you how you can easily open an account in SBI Internet Banking. We hope you understand the information. However, if you have any questions with us, you can ask and comment.
The post How To Register SBI Net Banking Online, Activate Account appeared first on Movies Corner.