How to open CSC Registration 2020 and CSC Center, People have many questions about how to open CSC Center and CSC Registration 2020, which can be solved in this article.
I am going to answer all your questions through this article. After reading this article, if you have any questions about CSC, you can comment below and say what you want to ask. I hope that after reading this article you will not have any questions about CSC registration.
Learn about CSC's A to Z
What is a CSC Center?
What is a CSC Center? In response, you can know that under the Digital India program, a Common Service Center (CSC) is a program of the Government of India. It is a service delivery point enabled by Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to deliver various public and private services to the rural citizens of India.
So, friends, I told you what CSC is like in a nutshell. If you want to take the CSC center yourself, you can take it, and the CSC registration process is very simple as I have told you below.
What services does CSC have?
So friends, if you want to get a CSC center you can afford it, it does not cost money, it comes from the government for free. There are countless services in CSC that will not be covered in this article, I will only talk about 7-8 services.
CSC provides many services such as –
- Civil Services Government
- Business to civil service
- Financial inclusion
- Agricultural Services (Animal Husbandry, Fishing, Horticulture, etc.)
- Education (Employment, School, College College, Vocational Education)
- Health Services (health screening, telemedicine, medicines, etc.)
- Digitize India platform
- E-District Services
- Pan Card Services
- Support Services
- Skill India Services like PMKK, PMGDISA, etc.
Learn about CSC and e-district Assam, Saral Haryana, Delhi e-district services and RTPS digital mail service of Bihar.
How to open a CSC center?
So, friends, we will know how you can open CSC centers in your village / town. If you are wondering how you will get a CSC center, and why you need to have this center, I will tell you all the procedures for reading the article at the same z end.
Who can apply for CSC Center?
So let us know who can apply for CSC Center –
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- He / she must be 14 years old
- aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Photo from outside and inside the center
- An fee has to be made which will also include a reception
CSC VLE What qualifications should there be?
The Village Level Entrepreneur is a complete version of CSC VLE. So let's know what the qualifications for VLE should be –
- Applicant must have passed the tenth level examination from a board accredited as the minimum level of academic qualification.
- Applicant must be a village youth over 18 years old
- Applicants should be encouraged enough to become the main driver of social change and discharge their duties with full dedication.
- Applicant must have a valid PAN card and Aadhar card
- Applicant should be fluent in reading and writing local dialects
- Applicant should also have basic knowledge of English language.
- There is no restriction on gender, anyone who is eligible can apply.
CSC Registration 2020 process
As I said CSC registration is very easy, follow the steps below to know the process. If CSC registration is closed, you may need to wait for the CSC registration process to open again.
- Visit CSC's Official Facial Website to register. Csc.gov.in is
- Next, click on the Home Page and click on the App for New Registration button
- Now after entering your mobile number and valid email id and captcha enter your basic details like name, date of birth and gender Click on Submit button
- After authentication, you will need to fill in the required details and read all the terms mentioned in it first.
- Then properly review your details and click Submit to register
- Your registration ID will be generated upon submission
- You will receive an acknowledgment mail that you have successfully completed your application
- Now download a copy of the form you submitted and submit it to the district manager along with a copy of the appropriate self-certified document like a canceled check / passbook, PAN card and the applicant's image. Click here to know your DM (District Manager).
You can also watch videos to better understand the CSC registration process
CSC Registration for Self Help Group (SHG) 2020
There will also be CSC registration for self-help groups. For self-help CSC registration, you will need the ID of the self-help group to proceed. Proceed by providing captcha and mobile number, all the same as VLE registration. There will be a CSC Center Register in the name of Self Help Group, which will benefit all the members.
Follow the steps:
- Select Registration Type
- Enter valid SHG / RDD code
- Enter a valid mobile number now
- Enter the captcha
- Click submit to proceed
CSC Registration for RDD2020
The full form of RDD is the Rural Development Department, which operates under the government, whatever process it may be in, if the government organization wants to register and get the CSC ID, then they will be given the opportunity and they will be able to get the ID of it. General Chat Chat Lounge
How to check the status of a CSC application?
Applicants can track the status of their application using application approval number.
They can follow the procedure given to check the current status of their application –
- Click https://register.csc.gov.in/
- Click on the link provided under the "Track Application Status" tab
- Enter the application reference number.
- Captcha code and click "Submit"
This was the complete details of the CSC registration, I think you understand. However, if you have any questions, then comment below regarding this topic.
The post CSC Registration 2020 – How to Open CSC Center Online appeared first on Go Digital Zone – Information to the Government Government.