All of you will know in this post how to apply for Canara Bank Personal Loan, what documents are required to take Canara Bank Personal Loan, in how many days Canara Bank Personal Loan is available, what are the benefits of taking Canara Bank Personal Loan, You are going to know everything through this post, so let’s know.
At this time if you are going to take loan from loan company or bank then it is very important for you to keep one thing in mind because if you are going to take loan from any company then you need the same amount of money if you do not get that much loan. Then you will have to apply for a loan from another company, so it is better that you know in advance how much loan you are getting from here. Let me talk about Canara Bank Personal Loan here, so you can get a loan of as low as Rs. 500000 and maximum Rs. 10,00,000.
What is the interest rate on Canara Bank Personal Loan?
If you apply for a loan from a bank or loan company, you must know what percentage of interest you will have to pay on the loan you are taking as such loan is taken and you will know later. That is, you will have to pay a very high percentage of interest on that loan and in such a situation, you may not be able to repay the interest of that loan on time. Friends, if I talk about Canara Bank Personal Loan here, then you will have to pay an interest of at least 9.40% and maximum 12% every year on this loan.
Read this: Early Salary Personal Loan App
For what tenure Canara Bank gives Personal Loan?
If you are thinking of applying for a loan or taking a loan from the loan company, then one thing must be kept in mind that how much time you are getting to repay the loan you are taking. It happens that we are very quick to take a loan and in such a situation, without knowing how many days are there to repay this loan, he takes the loan. After this he comes to know that this loan is available for a very short time and after that he is not able to repay the loan on time. Here if I talk about Canara Bank Personal Loan, then you can get this loan for minimum 6 months and maximum 84 months and you will be able to repay it easily on time.
What are the benefits of taking a Canara Bank personal loan?
- In this, you can get a loan of up to Rs 10 lakh which will easily meet your needs.
- In this, you are given up to 84 months to repay the loan.
- It is 100% online you don’t need to go to bank.
- In this, very little interest is charged from you on the loan.
- You can take this loan anytime, anywhere.
- You need very few documents to take this loan.
Who can avail Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 65 years.
- You must have a means of earning.
What are the documents required to avail Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- Identity Proof: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card.
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Bank Account Details, Passport, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Property Purchase Agreement, Aadhar Card, PAN Card.
- Income Proof: Bank Account Details, Salary Slip, Form 16, ITR.
How to take Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- First of all you have to go to Canara Bank website.
- You have to click on the banner containing the loan.
- You have to choose a personal loan.
- Mobile number and register.
- In this you will have to enter your personal information.
- In this you have to enter the information of your work.
- In this you have to upload your documents.
- Your application will be reviewed.
- You will get a call from the bank.
- Your loan will be approved.
- You will get this loan amount in your bank account.
In this post, you all got to know how to apply for Canara Bank Personal Loan, What documents are required to take Canara Bank Personal Loan, what are the benefits of taking Canara Bank Personal Loan – what are all these, you will get something through this post to know, If you have any query left then you can ask us by commenting below. If you like the information given by us, then definitely share it with your friends.