Atal Pension Yojana (APY) 2020 – How to apply for this Atal Pension Yojana (APY), what is the benefit of this scheme and what is the procedure to be followed by the beneficiary to avail the benefit of this scheme?
If you want to know all this information, you should read this article till the end. Under this scheme, the government will give 5000 months to all the people between the ages of 18 to 40, so let us know all the information about this scheme.
This is a government pension scheme in which you have to deposit a few rupees in your bank account every month. Suppose you deposit Rs 50 per month in your bank account, then the government will withdraw Rs. 50 in your pension account. And you will get all this money in your old age in 5000 months. So this scheme will be very beneficial for those who are unorganized workers.
Learn about PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana unemployment allowance and new application.
What is APY (Atal Pension Scheme)?
Atal Pension Yojana (APY) is a pension scheme for people who work in the unorganized sector (non-government employees). The scheme is believed to be primarily focused on their well-being in old age.
The Government of India has endorsed the scheme and serves as an incentive to the account holder. This pension scheme was started by the Finance Minister in the budget for the year 2010-11, which was later changed to Atal Pension Scheme in the year 2001.
Who can apply for Atal Pension Scheme?
Anyone who is 18 years of age or older can avail the benefits of this scheme. Eligibility criteria follow the following points best-
- Citizens of India,
- Age, 18 to 40 years,
- Not a government employee,
- Not a taxpayer
- Aadhaar card keeping, and
- Is a bank savings account.
If anyone meets the above criteria, one can apply for a permanent pension scheme. For ordinary people, one should think about his future and go for his plan who wants a comfortable and safe old age.
Plan Details of Atalpension Scheme
Those who meet the eligibility criteria under this scheme are required to open an Atal Pension Scheme account in the bank. Upon reaching the age of 60, she will receive a monthly amount (Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000) depending on her contribution.
The account holder will be required to contribute money to his pension account periodically (monthly / quarterly / half yearly). The amount of this contribution depends on two main factors-
- The age of the account holder, and
- An amount wants to reach the age of 60.
In this scheme, you will have to deposit money in your bank account according to age. I give him a chart below so that you know how much money you have to deposit in this plan according to your age. And how much money the government will deposit in a single account in return.
Atal Pension Plan Chart –
The subscriber's deposit will be automatically debited from his bank savings account. Government of India 50% of annual contribution or Rs. 1000 to each subscriber, whichever is less. This benefit will be provided by the government for a period of 5 years.
Some important things about Atal Pension Scheme
If you want to apply for a permanent pension plan, you need to know all of the following. So that in future you do not have to face many problems with Atal Pension Plan.
- If there is a bounce in an installment deposit, there is Rs. 1 per Rs.100 or so.
- If six consecutive installments bounce, the account will freeze.
- And if 12 consecutive installments get bounced, the account will be deactivated.
- If 24 consecutive installments get bounced, the account will be closed.
- He can close his account at any time if he wants to before adulthood.
- Once the account is closed, the amount deposited will be returned to the bank account with interest but will not benefit from the government contribution.
- If the customer dies at the age of 60, his wife has to pay Rs. 1.7 lakh to Rs. 8.5 lakh as per their contribution.
- If both spouses die, the nominee will benefit.
How can you apply for Atal Pension Scheme?
Applying for this plan is a very simple and short process. Those that meet the eligibility criteria can be applied in two different ways-,
Atal Pension Scheme SBI Online Application
If one has SBI savings account with net banking facility, he can apply from home.
- Login from www.onlinesbi.com
- Go to e-services
- Go to More Options
- Then go to social security plans, and
- APY and fill out the form which upon submission, your APY account will be ready.
How to apply for Al Flynn Atal Pension Scheme
- Go to the bank where your savings account is opened
- Ask and fill the APY form.
- Submit your Aadhaar card with APY form.
- You will get an APY account from the bank and your account is ready.
When one reaches the age of 60, he should go to the bank and fill up the account form of your mature Atal Pension Plan.
Then you get Rs. 1000 / – 2000 / – 3000 / – 4000 / – 5000 according to your pension plan. All Done, Happy Old Age, Secured Old Age.
Learn more about this plan –
The post Atal Pension Yojana (APY) 2020 – Atal Pension Yojana Implemented, Chart, L Login Gin appeared first on Go Digital Zone – People to Information Government.